Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: What're you listening to???

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've got the six cd lineup going right now. They are as follows...

    Norah Jones-Come Away With Me
    Jetliner-s/t
    Brian McCarty-Falls From Grace
    Oasis-(What's the Story) Morning Glory?
    Tracy Chapman-s/t
    D.A.D.-Everything Glows

    I'm in a rather mellow mood today, don'tcha think?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SPIN DIZZY's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont have as much money as Cotton I only have a three disc,Lets see I have GnR Appititte for Destruction
    Hanoi Rocks-All those waysted years
    Pretty Boy Floyd-Live at the Pretty Ugly Club
    Im not sure what mood Im in BUT!!!!!I know I have gas...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sikkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Currently goin' thru the ringer I have...

    Soho Roses
    Lost Prophets
    All American Rejects
    The Diskords

    AND!!!! I don't have gas...PHEW! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member KARI MANDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2003
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am listening to Zero 260. band back from ny friends i grew up with.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member KnightHawke's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 4th, 2003
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Misfits- "American Psycho"
    Korpiklaani- "Spirit of the Forest"
    Century Media's Winter 2004 sampler
    Tazzberry Blue- "Short Attention Span"
    Poison- "Look What the Cat Dragged In"
    Sonata Arctica- "Eclipse"(think that's the title)

  6. #6
    Inactive Member extraevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2003
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    listening to Terror Pop 5 track promo from the new cd Freak Out

  7. #7
    Inactive Member creeper2's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,297
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Slipknot - Vol. 3
    Slayer - Show No Mercy (mmmm i love this cd)
    Autumn Tears - Love Poems for Dying Children Act II

    ***
    Do the children ever sing?
    Alas, they do not sing but songs of woe and remembrance.
    Do the children ever dance?
    Alas, they can dance no more.
    Do the children ever laugh?
    Alas, their laughter can be heard no more
    Do the children ever play?
    Alas, Their days of playing have long since ended.
    ***

  8. #8
    Inactive Member skid55's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So far today it has been The Scream Clan's self titled album.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BATON ROUGE - Shake Your Soul

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This morning I was listening to:

    Descendents - Somery and 'Merican EP

    Down By Law - Punkrockacademyfightsong

    Lime Spiders - Nine Miles High

    Now:

    Escape - "The General Died At Dawn" 4/16/49 and after that, whatever OTRNOW.com chooses to play.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •